Lady in the Green....... Blazer

March 17, 2018

Hello and Happy St Patrick's Day! Everyone has a colour that they wear well and green is definately mine. This Zara blazer has been my trusted pop of colour everytime I think Spring is on its way or  need to get a break clause in my black on black on black wardrobe. I've had it a good couple of years and its getting excellent milage, so definately worth the price tag. I matched it with a pair of riding pants, plain vest and lovely new patent style ankle boots, which I'm living for right now! I wish Zara would stop playing hard to get and make me their blazer ambassador already! Every other blog entry of mine mentions a Zara blazer because I have so many and frankly, it's getting embarrasing. Saying that,  Balmain would be getting much more love if my bank account wasn't going to heomoraage at the thought of a purchase! 


Zara Blazer (sold out), American Apparel Riding pants, H&M vest and Public Desire ankle boots

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular