Faux to the Fur

March 23, 2018

Check me out. Finally got my hands on a Faux Fur coat I like! Lets be honest. The Teddy style oversized faux fur ANYTHING does not work for me, and as much as I embrace my 5"4 curvy/athletic build, I also keep it real. This gorgeous green coat I found on  I Saw It First is ideal because it's cropped, has 3/4 length sleeves and a round neck line with no collar. It instantly dresses up a casual enemble so I wore it with a plain white T, pleather leggings and pointed Vinyl ankle boots . The baret hat only came about because I didn't have time to style the hurrr.  Keeping it Real people.
   Green Faux Fur Cropped Coat, I Saw It First | White T-shirt, Zara |
 Leather leggings, Ebay| Pointed Vinyl ankle Boots, Pretty Little Thing 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular