CoCo Made me Do it ... Again!

March 25, 2018

One of the things I love about my wardrobe is that I get good wear out of a lot of my clothes.  This 'CoCo Made me Do it T-shirt  is 4 years old (blogged about it here), and is still going strong. In fact, most of this look is vintage as it includes my Beyond Retro jacket and leather skirt also from 4 years ago. The outfit was inspired by my new patent ankle boots because it got me thinking about creating a 60's inspired retro ensemble. I'm not a huge skirt fan but this leather mini is the perfect cut and length for me, especially with new boots!The baker boy hat finished off the look nicely, kept me warm and yet again saved me from dealing wit my bad hurrr day. 
Boots Public Desire | Skirt Zara (sold out similar here) 
CoCo Made me do it T-Shirt (sold out similar here) | Baker Boy Hat | Primark 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular