Spring Trends : Black on Black ..... on Black

May 10, 2016

 1) Hats and Caps beanie hat |2) Ray- Ban Aviator sunglasses | 3) Embellished t-shirt similar here  | 4)  Faux biker leather jacket- similar here 5) | ASOS lace skirt similar here 6)| Striped tights similar here 7)| Dorothy Perkins biker boots | 8) Prada tote bag, similar here 
I never shy away from wearing black, not even in the summer. This ensemble actually happened by accident after all my jeans landed in the laundry at one time. I don't wear skirts a lot but I love this  ASOS lace number especially with patterned tights. I love the contrast with my embellished t-shirt which makes the black on black work. Matched with biker boots and my trusted leather jacket, I was ready for a casual mooching day. Unfortunately, I was having a bad hair day so the hat had to come out (which also happened to be black). Thank God for my dark brown Ray-Bans ...(ok so they look black too).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular