Blue and Green should always be seen

July 12, 2015

What to wear with a bright green blazer
   Zara blazer| Pull and Bear jeans| Black and gold studded sandals | Mulberry Del Rey bag  
One of the things I love about Summer is having the chance to play around with bright colours. I don't know where the 'blue and green should never be seen' fashion rule came from but personally, I love the combination. Obviously both colours are bright and bold so I tend to wear them subtly like I did a few days ago with my signature  jeans and a blazer ensemble. The jeans are my trusted ones I bought from Pull and Bear last year which I matched with an old  (Like over 10 years old) H&M Summer top. My recently new purchase is this lovely emerald green blazer from Zara which I'm loving and wearing a lot of at the moment.The look was finished with my t-bar studded sandals and Mulberry Del Ray bag. Do you think blue and green together is a good combination? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular