It's all about Winter Coat Lusting

November 19, 2014



I'm really not a huge fan of winter... at all! Shorter days, darker nights and freezing temperatures what's to like? Having to wrap yourself in layers to leave your front door is also a pain but I do love a good winter coat. For an entire season your coat is your staple piece so I've decided it should so be my statement piece this winter.
In the past, I've tended to go safe with coats because I wanted to make sure they matched my entire wardrobe and had longevity. Now I really feel like having one with a bit more personality whether its bright, colorful, draped, textured or just has an interesting shape. I'm on the lookout at the moment but have included some immediate favourites from my recent online spree. Which one do you like? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular