Interview: The Glam and the Glitter's Tamara Kalinic

November 27, 2014

Tamara Kalinic  fashion blogger  from The Glam and the Glitter
 All photos taken from Tamara's blog The Glam and the Glitter

If you've not heard about Tamara from The Glam and The Glitter, you've been hiding under a rock. Her blog is among my top ten of favourite reads and has gone from strength to strength over the last four years.

I love Tamara's style because: 
She is the epitome of luxury meets high street. She has a good eye for finding amazing affordable pieces that look premium, and combines them well with investment buys. Her outfits are always so well thought out and put together but she does it effortlessly. I couldn't wait to find out her styling secrets when I caught up with her:
Tamara Kalinic  fashion blogger  from The Glam and the Glitter

Q:If you could only have three items of clothing in your wardrobe what would they be and why? 
A: I would have to say a white simple shirt, great fitting boyfriend ripped jeans, and a blazer, you can create any kind of outfit with those 3, and with right accessories, its much easier to look great!


Q:How would you best describe your personal style?
A: My style is "girly interpretation of the trend". I like to follow trends, but always add a girly twist to it, because that is what I feel the best in. A lot of prints and a lot of colour also make me happy.

Tamara Kalinic  fashion blogger  from The Glam and the Glitter

Q: What do you think makes someone stylish?  
A: I think its the way you carry yourself and the way you combine the clothes you own. There is also that attitude,stylish people never look down on what other people wear, even if its not something what they would personally wear. Its important to appreciate the beauty of everything.

Q: What is your biggest style tip?
A: To only wear what you feel good in. And I don't mean the comfort, I mean the confidence, if you think you look great in that dress, and your friends don't agree, you will look much better if you listen to yourself. Confidence makes us look so much better :)

Some of my favourite looks Tamara has rocked this year:
Tamara Kalinic  fashion blogger  from The Glam and the Glitter

Tamara Kalinic  fashion blogger  from The Glam and the Glitter

Tamara Kalinic  fashion blogger  from The Glam and the Glitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular