Real vs Steal : My new Balenciaga inspired Gladiator sandals

May 21, 2014



There's nothing I love more than finding a good bargain and sharing it with you guys. Though I am totally obsessed with Balenciaga, especially their Giant Gold Hardware story (my bag I bought 6 years ago continues to be the love of my life!), I just couldn't bring myself to spend that much on the Arena stud sandals  I’ve been lusting over! I’d only wear them for a couple of months during summer and would probably not be crazy about them in five years’ time. Because they are such a statement sandal, I decided to go for the steal!

I was on a general hunt for summer shoes online when I came across these lovely T-bar studded Alisha’s from a store called Wynsors. They are perfect for the summer, will go great with my bag and jewellery not to mention my new vintage jacket  . At £18 it’s an amazing bargain compared to the £545 Balenciaga versions. Obviously they aren’t exactly the same but the Alisha sandals are certainly inspired by Balenciaga with its use of gold studs on the black T-bar shape (which are also available in white)

The only time I’m inclined to spend money on things is when I know what I buy will never go out of style and will last me years. Though I am definitely more into buying less and investing in pieces that will last me a life time, I’m sure these sandals will see me through two or three summers (not to mention holidays) and I’ll get good wear out of them. LOVE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular