It's all about the boyfriend jeans

March 21, 2014

  How to style boyfriend jeans  

Happy Friday! Just thought I'd do a quick outfit post of what I wore today. I bought a pair of boyfriend jeans from H&M a few weeks ago and have been living in them ever since. Today I decided to go for a smart/casual look wearing my jeans with a cute M&S polkadot body (yes this is thermal underwear), trusted H&M blazer and a pair of Converse trainers. I accessorised with  Ray-ban sunglasses,  my Michael Kors watch and Balenciaga bag. What I love about boyfriend jeans is that you can instantly dress them up or down making them a great capsule piece for Spring Summer (especially when you're packing for a holiday) They are so easy to throw on and incredibly versatile not to mention uber comfortable. Are boyfriend jeans the new skinny jeans?? Not quite but they are a great edition to my wardrobe ;-)

H&M jeans (similar here)M&S body| H&M blazer| Michael Kors Rose Gold watch| Converse trainers|  Ray-ban sunglasses| Balenciaga Bag 
What to wear with boyfriend jeans

How to style boyfriend jeans


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular