It's all about the Birthday Outfit!

September 02, 2013

In case you weren't already aware... it's my birthday soon! Last year, I didn't feel like doing anything except hiding away and pretending it wasn't happening so one of my good friends suggested a spa weekend to get away from it all. Though I really enjoyed it, I missed getting dressed up and having some sort of celebratory night out so this year, I will embrace getting old with a week long celebration, starting with dinner and drinks with a group of my close girlfriends. 
A birthday outfit purchase  is obviously the way to cheer a girl up so I am on the hunt for something new to wear for the night out.
Choosing what to wear for your birthday would obviously be based on what you're doing and where you're going, but I always like to make an effort no matter what, as looking good makes you feel good.
At this point, the looks I've put together are what I've been picturing in my head though I have yet to make a decision
Outfit 1 - Classy Rock Chick


Outfit 1: I see bright red lips, a tight fitting leather pencil skirt with a loose t-shirt or vest, dark gothic eye make-up and long lashes. This look has got a bit a of rock chick theme,  mixed with a feminine sophisticated  flair. I love it.

Outfit 2: With my body shape, you can never go wrong with a nicely fitted body-con dress. I see bright oranges and bright reds, gold shoes and gold make-up. This would be accompanied by subtle gold jewellery and a bright clutch bag, and the dress is bound to give a sexy but glam look (though I would toughen it up a bit with a black leather jacket)  


Outfit 3: There always has to be a slightly subtle casual option in  case you're going somewhere that you really don't need to be mega dressed up for. You can never go wrong with a great pair of jeans or leather trousers  matched with a fitted blazer, high heels and an oversized bag. If I do decide to keep it a bit casual, then I'd make even more of an effort to go to town with hair and make-up whether it be fake lashes, extra hair extensions or bright nails.

It's quite a tough decision on choosing what to go for but I have a couple of weeks to have a hunt  and find the right outfit. Anyone else looking for a birthday outfit? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular