Wardrobe Essentials: The Grey Tee

July 24, 2013

It seems a bit weird to be blogging about a plain grey t-shirt but for me, it is the subtle but staple wardrobe savior. A solid grey tee is one of the most versatile pieces you could own as you can wear it with anything be it a pair of shorts, pencil skirt,  flared jeans, leggings or bright pastel trousers. It acts like a canvas to see you through all seasons being the ideal layer piece. The only thing about essentials is that they soon get pretty battered  after being worn to death  so i needed replacement. This jersey number from  ASOS  was the perfect choice as it has a stretchy relaxed fit, lightweight fabric and a v-neckline that works for  great for my shape. You can never go wrong with a trusted grey t-shirt, also the perfect item for light  packing. 


ASOS Grey T shirt
                                                      [Image Source: ASOS]




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love grey tees as well. My wardrobe is stocked with short sleeve and long sleeve grey t shirts and its my favourite colour. I love wearing mine with skinny jeans and a blazer.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Most Popular