WANTED: M&S AW13 Lingerie collection .... All of it

May 19, 2013

It's been a long time since I drooled over lingerie as much a I did at the M&S AW13 press show last week. I literally had to photograph every piece to make a mental note of what I was going to buy as soon as it was available. I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for a collection of feminine, girlie, chic and sexy underwear without having to spend an arm and a leg. Oh how I would love to fill my lingerie drawer with La Perla and Agent Provocateur  pieces but for me, other investment buys will always take precedence.  
Looking at the M&S AW13 range, I noticed one key theme; it's all gone back to glamour and femininity incorporating different textures of lace, soft silk and intricate lingerie detailing. 
There's obviously something for everyone at M&S when it comes lingerie, but personally I feel like the 'push-up bra' with extreme padding look is dated. Secret support for those who need it is obviously a different story, but I am a little over the boobs up to my chin look (we've all done it) and beginning to embrace a more natural, soft silhouette.This AW13 collection was full of soft bralets, non-padded lace bras, high waisted knickers and retro inspired long line bras. The Rosie for Autograph  range also didn't disappoint with its collection of gorgeous silk Camisoles and French designed  Teddy's to encourage us even more to invest in some decent sleepwear. The collection starts to hit stores and online in July and I'm pretty sure they're going to sell instantly. Love it all. 

M&S sexy lingerie

My favourite picks from the AW13 collection 

M&S Lingerie Rosie for Autograph
Rosie for Autograph silk Teddy

M&S Sexy lingerie
Limited Collection underwear set 

M&S Sexy lingerie
Autograph bra and knicker set 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular