The ASOS addiction continues- my new velvet purchase

March 17, 2013

I've really made a conscious effort not spend most of my lunch hours adding to basket on  ASOS but I couldn't stay away for too long! Seeing as spring doesn't seem to be making an appearance any time soon I thought I'd cheer myself up with a new purchase. Generally, I'm not a huge fan of velvet. It's a personal preference but I find the heavy fabric unflattering on me and very hard to wear. This top however caught my eye with its cotton velvet baroque panel, and roll neckline.The red is striking and perfect to wear with black jeans or leggings to add a splash of colour. I am yet to wear it out and a little nervous about being able to pull it off, but every now and then you have to step out of your comfort zone. What do you guys think? you like? x












You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular