Benefit 'They're Real' mascara | Review

March 03, 2013

I wasn't blessed with naturally long lashes so I'm always on the hunt for the newest miracle mascara to give me extra length and volume. I usually have to apply three coats to even look like I'm wearing anything so when a friend of mine raved about the Benefit 'They're Real' mascara, I thought I'd give it a go. I did a bit of research beforehand and when I found out how many rave reviews it had got everywhere else, I was even more convinced to try it out.

 I have to say that for me, this mascara has really worked and I am impressed with results.
They lift and lengthen my lashes while curling them at the same time, and actually bring them to life. I also think that the brush is really good at separating lashes so they don't end up clumpy but still create a thick but natural  look.
One coat is perfect for daytime and two for when I'm out in the evening. I don't think that they're a replacement to false lashes and I still need to use my curling tongue before I apply, but I really do rate this mascara. 
I had bought the mini version to test it out and it did last me about 3 months ( mainly because I don't wear make-up everyday ) so have splurged on the bigger £18.50 version. Let's see how I get on  with this one.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular