It's all about the Boucle Blazer!

February 19, 2013

Oh look.. another post about my blazer collection! ( I have a serious addiction problem)
I am pleased to have showcased my very own Boucle blazer yesterday and I'm really pleased with my purchase.
Yes they are very popular and pretty much everywhere at the moment but it so fits  my style that I had to get one. 
This  Chanel inspired  blazer has been reinvented to be accessible and wearable for the masses and in all honesty what's not to like?  The rich weaves, the textured fabrics, the three-quarter length sleeves and the vintage look and feel. I Lovvve!
Even though they seem to be everywhere,  they come in so many different colours, shapes and sizes that you can make them versatile for you. 
I had been hunting around for one for so long that when I saw one in Primark ( Yes Primark) in the sale ( Yes a Primark sale!) for .... £10, well  you know I couldn't resist. 
 I'm sure I'll be wearing this to death so will probably have to invest in a better quality one at some point but for now I am revelling in my bargain find!
This is a classic example of buying something for not that much money at a high street price that looks a lot more expensive than it is. I shall certainly be enjoying my Boucle through spring and into the summer. You like? Do you have one? :-) 

What I'm Wearing: 


Special thanks to stylist and photographer extraordinaire @tommontague79 for assisting me on my quick lunch break shoot!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular