It's all about those Hunter Wellies!

January 27, 2013

No matter how prepared you think you are for this weather, it always seems to catch you out. I have been wanting to invest in a pair of wellies for a while but it wasn't until my feet got completely soaked in the snow last week  that they became an emergency purchase!There is only one type of footwear that can protect your feet from rain, snow and sleet,  as well as stop your other shoes from getting ruined in mud-  a decent pair of wellies. 

I have heard nothing but good things about the Hunter brand and everyone I know who has a pair highly recommended that I  go for the Hunter boots. They are timeless,stylish,practical and apparently last for years!

I decided to go for the Original Tall in black though I did spend ages trying to choose between the Chancery,  Original Gloss and  Original with Glitter Finish . There were also lots of other colours that caught my eye ( like the bright pink Huntress or Gloss in Mint )but as these are my first pair, the sensible side of me went for plain black to match everything in my wardrobe. 

I only wish I had got them earlier this month with all the snow, but I hear that February is going to filled with rain (yippee) so I've been giving them a test run in my garden. They are uber comfortable and so help me God,  I will not get caught in the rain or snow again.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular