AW12 party wear - The hour glass illusion dress

September 04, 2012

Summer coming to an end is ultra depressing but the only thing to get me through it is thinking about my autumn/winter wardrobe.
Though colour blocking was a trend from last season, the illusion dress is one that is here to stay! I am majorly chuffed with my new hour glass number as it really is one of the most flattering shapes for my figure. If you think it looks familiar, you'd be right in thinking that it is a lookalike to the Stella McCartney AW11 collection made famous by Kate Winslet.
Thanks to one of my favourite online stores Internationale ,I now have my own version and I'm totally in love!
It literally does take inches off your waist with clever contouring and can give you a lovely hour glass silhouette without needing to go to the gym or giving up chocolate ;-)
This dress is going to be perfect for the party season later on in the year and I'll be able to dress it up or down with chunky jewellery, a smart blazer, funky tights and some high heels or ankle boots. 
At a whopping valuable £20, it's a fraction of the designer label price, so you can really go heavy with the shoes and accessories to properly bring it on trend. I cannot wait to wear it out and paint the town red ;-)


Thanks to the lovely ladies at Internationalefor seriously hooking a girl up!  




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular