It's all about my new electric blue jeans!!

March 29, 2012

Electric Blue Jeans


I am normally one to shy away from bright colours, mainly because I'm scared of drawing attention to my... err non flattering  bits. My mind has always been programmed to go for black and dark colours (slimming, make you thin, weight loss illusion) but as summer is on its way,  I'm really trying to venture out and introduce a bit of colour to my wardrobe. I may not be quite ready to rock the entire neon trend but  my new  h&m electric blue jeans are definitely a good start! I have been looking for a pair for a while but couldn't quite find the right ones to fit my shape. These jeans are great because they have a bit of stretch to them and can cope with  the fact that my thighs, waist and butt  are all completely different sizes! They are perfect for summer and will certainly be a staple in my wardrobe as I can dress them up with a smart blazer and high heels and down with a t-shirt and a pair of converse. I really like the fact that i can wear them in so many  ways making them ideal to take on holiday or a weekend away (less packing)
 I wore them the other day with my pinstripe Zara blazer with a plain vest and loved it. Also playing around with some other looks i could put together with them. What do you guys reckon?

Electric blue jeans

Casual 
What to wear with electric blue jeans

Night out 

What to wear with electric blue jeans


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular