Girl Friday- As tomboy as I get!

March 09, 2012

Thank God it's Friday! I really felt like dressing down and being a bit casual today so I've gone for my mod-tomboy look. The only pair of trainers I own are my white converse but every time I wear them, I feel I need to smarten up a little bit on top with a shirt / blazer. My outfit today is all about my Chanel inspired shirt which I threw on this morning with a pair of jeans. I don't like looking too smart because i feel about100 years old so combining the shirt with a pair of trainers and jeans is the way i like to mix things up. Although I am a girlie girl and I love my heels,  trainers are so comfortable and snug. Nothing like finishing work on a Friday, going for a few drinks and knowing that your feet aren't going to kill you a couple of hours later. So what do you think guys? Do you like this look? Are you feeling it?

Jeans with converse trainers
                                                                   Jeans , H&M,  Shirt Primark and trainers converse




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular