A dress that makes me two sizes smaller? Sign me up!

January 15, 2012

So I've been seeing and hearing about all these illusion dresses that are supposed to make you look two sizes smaller and was of course skeptical. Kate Winslet did look amazing in the  curve hugging Stella McCartney number but i just couldn't figure out how they work on different body shapes. That was all before I came across this lovely 
dress from h&m.I was just browsing at the last of the sales when i spotted it and tried it on just to see what the fuss was about. Not only was it a surprisingly good fit, it actually did make my waist look smaller! (maybe not two dress sizes but definitely smaller). It seems like colour blocking has finally been put to good use by outlining lovely feminine shapes while simultaneously moving eyes away from  all that is unflattering. Having also picked it up in the sale I am extremely pleased with this buy!

illusion dress

H&M knitted illusion dress

                                                                                  

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular