The ‘Almost’ Chanel Dress

October 19, 2011


 Chanel Dress

I was in Vegas earlier this year and needed a simple, sexy going out dress without spending a fortune.  So pleased with myself when I spotted this little Zara  number as it was really nicely cut, easy to wear and very flattering for my shape. The black and white contrast also gives it a Chanel esque feel and boy do I love anything Chanel!
I cannot tell you the amount of comments I got from this dress and even had a couple of ‘is that Chanel’  from  dress admirers!  It’s such a nice feeling when you don’t spend a lot of money on something and it gets soooo much love! By the end of the night my friend decided to give the dress a name and called it my ‘almost Chanel’ dress’ :-)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular